discovering what customers really think
Customer satisfaction surveys are an important reality check. Customer surveys cut through hearsay and assumptions, showing how customers rate your product or service and how you compare to competitors.
Customer research is the foundation for an effective strategy:
- providing powerful customer insights
- measuring customer satisfaction levels
- describing customer expectations
- analysing competitors’ performance
- identifying market trends
customer surveys – why nova connection?
Our track record and pedigree mean you can trust us to make a real difference to your bottom line – whether you are an owner-managed firm or an international organisation. Ask us about the impact of our customer insights in past projects – from small-scale telephone surveys to international projects.
We are qualified marketers and strategists with 23 years’ business-to-business customer survey experience.
keep existing customers, find new ones
Customer satisfaction surveys enable longer, closer and more profitable customer relationships to be developed:
- discover what matters to your customers and how they measure value
- find out what they really think of your product and/or service
- identify opportunities for increasing customer share
customer surveys for competitor research
Customer satisfaction surveys can provide valuable information on the performance of your competitors and measure how you shape up:
- discover areas of competitive advantage so that you can play to strengths
- identify weaknesses so that you can avoid customer defection
- map the competitive space
identify market trends
Customer research enables you to keep ahead of the curve by systematically gathering market information to identify new opportunities ahead of the competition. Test your hunches with objective, impartial research.
customer satisfaction surveys inform strategy
Our customer surveys deliver much more than just a series of numbers. You get customer insight and recommendations for strategy from experienced, qualified marketers.