business to business market research
Market research provides the essential insight for your business and marketing strategy. Our business to business market studies and market analysis enable you to obtain the dependable, up-to-date information to inform planning and investment decisions.
Let us take the guess work out of your decision making with the objective and impartial information you need to make those big decisions with confidence.
Need to know how you are performing compared to your competitors? Let us map the competitive space and discover areas of competitive advantage.
Big investment decision? Find out whether or not it is likely to pay off. We have saved our clients millions of pounds by enabling them to make informed decisions.
market size and segments
Unsure how big the market is for your product? Get the facts and discover whether your market is growing or shrinking. Identify threats of substitution.
Need to know more about market drivers? Understand the implications of drivers such as environmental legislation, economic trends and technology switching.
why Nova Connection?
We have many years’ experience conducting market research studies for large and small firms:
- Working to the Market Research Society code of conduct.
- Extensive customer references and case studies
- 23 years consultancy experience
- Chartered Marketer qualification
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
some reasons for conducting market research
Over the years, we have been commissioned to undertake market research studies to answer a wide range of both specific and general questions. The context for these studies has included:
- business and marketing planning
- due diligence assignments in support of company acquisitions
- feasibility studies and market testing of new products
- investment appraisals
- internal marketing effectiveness reviews
benefits of market research studies
Some of the benefits of market research include:
- obtaining intelligence to inform marketing plans and business strategy
- identifying trends ahead of competitors
- promoting customer focus amongst staff